EZ Clone 16 Low Pro
Start your own cuttings in days with the EZ CLONE 16 Low Pro! New improvements have created a cleaner, more efficient aeroponic growing system that turns out robust specimens rapidly. A more rugged, low-profile design allows the unit to operate using less water in a smaller space while maintaining a clean environment. Cell numbers are clearly labeled, making it easy to track different varieties.
• No need for messy growing media
• Pressurized misting stimulates dense root growth
• Small reservoir maximizes water efficiency
• White UV protected HDPE plastic reflects more light back to plants
• Units stack easily and safely
• Reusable cloning collars
– Lid labeled to help track specimens
– Black Cloning collars
– Water pump with extended baseplate and suction cups for stability
We recommend changing the nutrient solution in these units every 1-2 weeks. As water evaporates, top off reservoir levels with 1/4 strength nutrient solution or plain water.
How to transplate from Aeroponics to soil Video click here